The first part of our Afghanistan series begins in Issue 1, with an in-depth chronicling of the British army’s disastrous retreat from
$41 3 In 1 Nail Art Machine with Nail Dryer, Nail Drill Machine with Beauty Personal Care Foot, Hand Nail Care 3 In 1 Regular store Nail Art Dryer Machine with Drill In,/Beltir1149906.html,1,Dryer,,3,with,Machine,with,Beauty Personal Care , Foot, Hand Nail Care,Art,$41,Nail,lunaticaproductions.com,Machine,Drill,Nail,Nail 3 In 1 Regular store Nail Art Dryer Machine with Drill In,/Beltir1149906.html,1,Dryer,,3,with,Machine,with,Beauty Personal Care , Foot, Hand Nail Care,Art,$41,Nail,lunaticaproductions.com,Machine,Drill,Nail,Nail $41 3 In 1 Nail Art Machine with Nail Dryer, Nail Drill Machine with Beauty Personal Care Foot, Hand Nail Care
1. Smart manicure machine, 40W curing machine, dust cleaning machine, grinding machine, stepless grinding speed adjustment forward/reverse, easy to operate.
2. Adopt ABS and alloy materials, long term use without deformation, durable, long service life. Lightweight, suitable for family, nail salon, etc.
3. Smart curing light, 20pcs UV/LED double light source light chips, 10S 30S 60S 99S (painless mode) multiple timing function, can be used to dry UV gel, extended gel, warm change gel, reinforcement gel, cat eye gel and other types of nail polish.
4. The maximum speed of the polishing handle is 25000 RPM, stepless adjustment knob, the forward/reverse rotation direction can be changed at will, and the nail polish can be removed cleanly without being hot.
5. Manicure vacuum cleaner has strong wind suction, which can adjust the wind speed according to the demand. It is equipped with 2 dust collection bags, which can be used for recycling, and designed with wind speed adjustment knob. The bottom cooling hole designs can extend the service life of the machine and facilitate cleaning.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Item Type: Nail Art Machine
Material: ABS, Alloy
Grinding Pen Speed: 0-25000rpm
Light Chip: 20pcs
Exclusively commissioned for Military Times, this battle map illustrates the positioning of German and British airforces during the afternoon battle of Battle
Isandlwana was perhaps the greatest defeat inflicted on the British redcoats by native warriors in imperial history. To read the full article, see
As they enjoy their sparse meal at Beaumont-Hamel on 25 December 1916, the men seem indifferent to a fellow soldier’s grave just
This bustling black-and-white photograph offers an atmospheric view of a natural harbour crowded with ships, campaign tents, livestock and supplies. Titled Cossack
With its warm tones and bustling figures, this month’s image could – at first glance – appear almost to represent a scene
In May 1944, an official document was prepared by Jürgen Stroop detailing the suppression of the Warsaw Uprising. The 75-page report was
The 16th (The Queen’s) Lancers (3rd Cavalry Brigade) advancing from the Marne to the Aisne, September 1914 Keith Robinson studies the aesthetics
Belgian Carabiniers with dog-drawn heavy machine-gun, 1914 Marching toward the camera, and shot from a low angle, these Belgian Carabiniers are given
This image exudes orderliness and power. Strong horizontals, emphasised by the landscape format, suggest stability and a sense of balance. Much like
Perched on sofas and peering in from every angle, these Allied officers were obviously desperate to catch a glimpse of the momentous
The boneyard here at Davis-Monthan was established in 1946 to store WWII bombers and transports.